Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Case For Donald Trump


Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities.  For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.  Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgement on themselves.  For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil.  Do you want to be unafraid of the authority?  Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.  For he is Gods minister to you for good.  But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is Gods minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.  Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake.  For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are Gods ministers attending continually to this very thing.  Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customes to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.
Romans 13: 1-7 NKJV

This has been coming for some time now.  Those who know me have been asking me just when I would lay out my support for the most dangerous man in America.  See, I am a proud member of that "Basket of deplorables" which Hillary Clinton feels is the cause of her lackluster campaign performance.  Of course, seldom does she look inside herself or her extreme policies, or her obvious corruption to see just why the tide is turning against her.  I used to feel like I was out there on an island all alone in my support for the Donald, but lately I see plenty of others who have shrugged off the shackles of the democrat party propaganda machine and have seen the truth of what they stand for.  Yes, this piece has been coming for awhile.  I have had numerous conversations with a few friends during this rambunctious political season, but we try to keep it civil and in perspective.  Well, except for my friend Dennis, who seems to relish his role as the devils advocate in his unweilding support for Mrs. Clinton.  Truth be told, he dislikes her as much as I do, but so enjoys pulling my chain.  I wish this were the same for most American voters.  Sadly, however, the veil of todays democrat party still obscures their ability to see them for who they really are.  So, on what do I base my support for a Donald Trump presidency?  Well, for one living the past eight years under a Barack Obama dictatorship.  Now, I'm no fan of Jimmy "peanut" Carter nor his administration, but even he was not as flagrant and wicked as the shmuck with car doors for ears who currently resides in the white house.  In my lifetime, I have never heard a sitting United States president utter those treasonous words of "I have a pen and a phone" when asked how he planned on subverting a few silly articles of the constitution which he disagreed with.  For the primary duty of the president of these United States is to defend the constitution, not destroy those parts which he does not agree with.

"The thing with Obama is that he can't be bothered and there is no hand on the tiller half the time.  That's the story of the Obama presidency.  No hand on the f*cking tiller!"
~According to Edward Klein's book Blood Feud, Hillary Clinton went into a booze fueled rant about president Obama at Le Jardin Du Roi~

So, it seems that I'm not the only one with a dislike for Barack Obama.  For Bill and Hillary Clinton both have a deep seated hatred for our community organizer in chief.  In fact, Bill Clinton is on record telling a friend at one time that "50 years ago this guy (Obama) would be serving us cocktails."  Indeed, there is no love lost between the Obamas and the Clintons.  If I had my way, we'd let both of these political mockeries simply destroy themselves so we would be free of them at last.  How euphoric a thought that is.  However, going down that road does not explain my support for Donald Trump.  So, what is it about Trump which caused me to stand behind his presidential bid?  Like I said, the policies of Barack Obama over the past eight years have gone a long way to sway my vote.  However, I've been critical of the democrats all of my life.  Why?  Because I am a American who still believes in freedom, opportunity and living in peace.  It's been said by many a anti Trumper that a Trump presidency would bring civil unrest.  From who?  From what we've seen so far this election season, it is not republicans and Trump supporters who are rioting in the streets, but the democrat black lives matter front group and those fighting to keep failed liberal policies in place.  And what of opportunity?  You know, the land of the free.  What opportunities have the democrats given to the poor and impoverished of this country?  The dilapitated inner cities of Detroit, Chicago, New York and Baltimore give grim testimony that democrat ruin most everything we trust them with.
We now must ask ourselves, are we indeed better off than we were eight years ago?  In my humble opinion,we're definately not by any means.  I look at whatever political rally that Hillary Clinton may wheel her walker into these days and I don't see the overwhelming support which her media lapdogs claim that she has.  I listen to her talk, cough and cackle, it does nothing for me.  On the other hand, I see the Donald Trump rallies and I see enormous crowds turning out in support of something new.  Making America great again is striking a chord with the people of this country.  This is not the America of black lives matter protests and street violence.  This is the America of peace, justice and opportunity.  This is not the America of demonizing those who put their very lives on the line for this nation in order to defend us from the evils of mankind.  I have one simple solution for a ending to the so called "senseless" police shootings of late.  Obey the law and you won't get shot genius!  How about this, when a officer tells you to do something, DO IT!  This more than anything is what is behind my support for Donald Trump, because Trump stands for that America I know.  Now, if you are intent on following the marching orders of the party which brought us the Klu Klux Klan and overwhelming inner city poverty, then feel free to vote democrat.

~Scott~

No comments: